积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2022-4-29 09:31:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

=====================================

关 住 微  信 公 众 号:新影片

关住后进入影院搜:片名,即可在线免费完整观看+百度云网盘资源

=====================================

有意思的搞笑句子,三观超正,魅力十足!你承诺的月亮还没有出现。而我只是寒冷天空中的一件衣服,为你爱上人间的另一个夜晚Your promised moon hasn't appeared yet And I'm just a dress in the cold sky, falling in love with another night on earth for you即使悲伤也不要皱眉,因为你不知道谁是爱你微笑的人。Never frown even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile不管是男人还是女人,在你能做到的时候就照顾好你的皮肤,过了岁就太晚了。Whether it's a man or a woman, take care of your skin when you can It's too late after你不必刻意客气,你可以对我有点小脾气,你可以皱眉头,我会给你我一生中所有的耐心,我只是哄骗你。You don't have to be polite You can be a little grumpy to me You can frown I will give you all the patience in my life I'm just kidding you生活总是坎坷不平,不断被风雪磨练。Life is always bumpy and constantly honed by the wind and snow有些人坠入爱河,有些人出轨,有些人从头到尾都在欺骗。Some people fall in love, some cheat, and some cheat from beginning to end我们会在风中哭泣,我们会在雨中奔跑,我们会努力记住已经逝去的美好,但最后,我们是停止笑的人。We will cry in the wind, we will run in the rain, we will try to remember the beauty that has passed away, but in the end, we are the ones who stop laughing后来才知道,不,它甚至不能让你快乐 没有人天生就有这样的天赋Then I learned, no, it can't even make you happy No one is born with this talent
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册用户

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|扔纸网 ( 闽ICP备2021015597号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 17:35 , Processed in 0.047033 second(s), 19 queries .

rengzhi.comDiscuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2012-2022, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表